It's ideal for keeping small fish or shrimps and is compact enough to place on your desk or in a small space. The angular shape can slot in the most awkward space, so you can have an attractive aquarium wherever you like.
The clear sides and front of the tank are in a super clear acrylic, ten times stronger than glass and much lighter, it gives a perfectly clear view of your aquarium. As with all of the biOrb range the Flow 15 uses ceramic media to filter the water and deposit the waste into the cartridge below. Simply change the cartridge every four weeks to maintain a healthy tank. Replacements are easily available as well as treatment filters to treat minor problems.
The tank contains a multi colour remote LED light which will provide perfect illumination within the tank and ensure hour of use. This gives you great flexibility to have the lighting exactly as you require.
A handy pack of fish food, water treatments, an air stone and full instructions are included too, to start your aquarium off to the best start.
- biOrb FLOW LED aquariums with MCR LED lighting and a patented filter system
- Complete set, consisting of acrylic aquarium, light unit, pump, transformer, air stone, filter cartridge, ceramic bed
- Guaranteed easy to install: The aquarium is completely set up in just a few steps
- MCR LED standard light unit
- Made of highly-resistant, clear and light acrylic
- Guaranteed easy cleaning and care and thanks to a patented filter system the ecosystem is kept in balance
- Unique and transformable through numerous decoration variants
- Safe 12 volt technology.
- 20 x 31 x 30cm (L x W x H)
- Weight (empty): 2.043kg
- Weight (full): 18kg
- Volume: 15 Litres