This new range of aquariums from BiOrb offers a new lighting system to illuminate your seascape. With smooth grey lid and accents, this stylish Halo 30 litre aquarium is perfect for those with limited space or a novice. As you would expect from BiOrb this fish tank is packed with features to create a stunning aquarium.
The waterline is concealed by the deep edge of the lid, which gives the effect of a flawless scene. The airline is also concealed in the rear of the tank for a smooth finish.
They key design concept of the Halo range is the LED lighting fitted inside the lid. This ring of light will bestow '3D' rays of light on your aquatic life. It even has a built in sensor that detects when to switch to a cool moonlight glow that shows your aquarium in a different light. LED lighting emits very little heat and is proven to be a long lasting light source, saving money and energy.
The Halo range uses the same powerful filtration system as the whole BiOrb collection. The integral filter uses a cartridge to strain all debris from the water. Depending on usage, it is recommended that it is changed every 4-5 weeks.
Feeding is easy with the Halo aquarium, simply pop food in via the hatch in the lid, and safely close it again with the magnetic catch. The aquarium also has rubber feet, so even is a little water is spilled, it won't slip, even on the smoothest surface.
- Complete set, consisting of acrylic aquarium, light unit, pump, transformer, air stone, filter cartridge, ceramic bed
- Guaranteed easy to install: The aquarium is completely set up in just a few steps
- Made of highly-resistant, clear and light acrylic
- Guaranteed easy cleaning and care and thanks to a patented filter system the ecosystem is kept in balance
- Unique and transformable through numerous decoration variants
- Safe 12 volt technology.
- Visually seamless aquarium in classic spherical design with concealed water line
- With durable and energy-efficient LED standard light unit