Blagdon Midipond pumps are a popular choice amongst pond keepers thanks to their top quality construction, low running costs, and of course the amazing results they produce.
These compact pumps can be used to power a separate filter or waterfall, or to power one of the five fountain attachments included. This means you have great versatility, and can choose to change the look of your water feature whenever you like, whether you have a small pond or a larger pool.
Blagdon spent over four years researching and evolving the ideas behind this pond pump so that it can meet all of the possible requirements you might have. The pump is surrounded by a strainer cage which keeps out the larger particles of dirt and debris, prolonging the life of the whole unit. A pre-filter sponge is also included to further block out waste and keep the pump cleaner for longer. This means that the fountain heads are less likely to become clogged.
Not only does this fountain pump come complete with five fountain heads, it also includes telescopic extension pipes, interchangeable outlet fittings and 10m of power cable. Blagdon Midipond pumps also come with a 3 year guarantee.
- Midipond water garden pump, ideal for fountains, filters, waterfalls and features
- Easy to use and easy to clean
- Low maintenance and economical
- Personalise your display with the extensive range of fitting supplied
- Powerful, adjustable pumping height
- Full accessories included, see list below
- Daisy Fountain, Height 100cm Width 160cm
- Triple Fountain, Height 70cm Width 100cm
- Foam Fountain, Height 25cm Width 20cm
- Bell Fountain, Height N/A Width 55cm
- Tulip Fountain Height 30cm Width 150cm
- T Piece with fountain and feature flow control valves
- Optional foam pre-filter sponge for use with Daisy Jet
- 30cm adjustable telescopic fountain extension pipe
- 20cm fixed fountain extension pipe
- 3 interchangeable outlet hose fittings 25mm (1"), 19mm (3/4"), 12.5mm (1/2")
- Complete with 10m of cable