The Blagdon Minipond 700 pond pump is ideal to use in small to medium ponds and to provide a constant stream of water to waterfalls and fountains as well as smaller filters or water feature. It can also be used in shallow areas of larger ponds and pools (Please note that this pump can power one feature at a time).
With an impressive flow rate of around 700 litres per hour, this efficient pump can achieve max head of 1.25m - enough to create an attractive effect and tranquil sounds in your garden.
The unit has a long life thanks to a debris cage which stops too much sludge or debris from entering the pump, which means that the delicate components, such as the impeller, can last much longer. The unit needs minimal maintenance, simply clear the pre-filter cage and impeller regularly.
- Ideal to run fountains, waterfalls, filters or features.
- Powers one feature at a time.
- Advanced pre-filter cage to prevent clogging.
- Includes flow control, 1/2" hose-tail, fountain extension pipe, bell, single daisy and super daisy fountain heads.
- The minipond pumps requires minimal cleaning - only periodic cleaning of the pre-filter and impeller is necessary.
- Low running costs.
|Guarantee||Max Flow Rate||Max Pond Size||Max Head||Outlet Pipe Size||Wattage||Cable Length|
||1500 Ltrs / 330 gal