It may be small, but years of pond experience and design has been packed into this Blagdon Minipond 900 pond pump, giving you an affordable product with a fantastic and reliable flow rate for its size. It can handle an impressive 900 litres per hour.
These small yet efficient pond pumps are a keen choice for pond keepers as they not only power a small fountain, waterfall or filter (not included), they are also superbly cost and energy effective. They require little maintenance, simply check for blockages and clean the impeller regularly.
The reason that these pumps are so easy to maintain is thanks to the pre-filter cage that surround the pump, protecting the more sensitive parts of the mechanism. This means that your Minipond pump lasts longer and provides the best results constantly.
The set includes three fountain heads; the Bell, Daisy and super Daisy. You can create a different look easily and quickly, adding interest to your pond. The kit also includes hosetails to aid connections to filters and other equipment.
Please note: this pump will supply water to only one feature at a time.
- The perfect pump to run small fountains, waterfalls, filters or features.
- Low cost and energy effective.
- Needs little maintenance.
- Advanced pre-filter cage to prevent clogging and damage.
- Adjustable flow control, 1/2" hose-tail, fountain extension pipe, bell, single daisy and super daisy fountain heads.
|Guarantee||Max Flow Rate
||Max Pond Size||Max Head||Wattage||Cable Length|
|3 Years||900 lph
||2250 ltrs / 495 gal||2m