Bondaglass G4 Pond Paint Green
Natural looking pond sealer
- Green pond paint for waterproofing your pond
- Moisture cured polyurethane that forms a non-porous seal
- Gives your pond a more natural look
Bondaglass G4 Pond Paint is ideal for waterproofing your pond. It is made from moisture cured polyurethane which forms a non-porous seal. It is ideal for waterproofing rendered brick ponds.
When using the green paint, the first two coats must be G4 clear. This is because the G4 clear provides the maximum non porous seal and adhesion. A further two coats of G4 green can now be added.
If you have a cracked pond, then the crack must be filled before then G4 can be used to waterproof it.
- Polyurethane paint forms a non porous seal
- Suitable for ponds made from rendered brick.
- Hardens in the air
- First use clear G4 then coloured G4
- One can (1kg) is 1 litre
1st and 2nd coats = clear 410g / metre sq.(for 2 coats)
3rd and 4th coats = black 400g / metre sq. (for 2 coats)