The DC-4000 aquarium cooler is the largest chiller made by D&D. It can handle 2000-400 litres of water easily and is a fantastic chiller for large aquariums. As you would expect from a major manufacturer such as D&D, the DC-4000 is crafted from the best materials and performs to the highest standard. It has a host of new features including a computer system, integral cut off device and a robust stylish design
The DC-4000 is the most recent and impressive step forward in the way you can refrigerate your aquarium water with pin point precision, that will also reduce your running costs. This is thanks to a microcomputer system with a memory system that in the event of a power cut can recall and reset to the correct temperature. It also has a cut off system which will stop over-heating. The user friendly system allows you to easily control the temperature too, so it's easy to stay in control
The excellent quality of the condenser means that the unit runs quietly, more so in fact than the average kitchen refrigerator. Housed in a sturdy metal frame the DC-4000 is hardy and durable whilst also looking contemporary. The quality of the housing and finish also incorporates anti-vibration technology which also reduces movement and noise.
For the best results make sure the chiller is kept at least 20 -50 cm away from the sides of the cabinet.
Thanks to the pure titanium heat exchanger's impressive anti-corrosive features, the DC-4000 is the ideal chiller for use with both freshwater and marine aquariums.
|PRODUCT||DIMENSIONS||FLOW RATE||INLET / OUTLET||COOLING POWER||FREQUENCY||CURRENT||WATER REFRIGERATED||REFRIGERANT||WEIGHT||GUARANTEE|
|DC4000 Aquarium Chiller||634 x 468 x 590mm||3000-6000lph||30mm||2200w||50Hz||7.0 amps||2000 - 4000 litres||R134a - environmentally friendly - Freon free||47kg||1 Years|
- Microcomputer control - (with a built in temperature memory system in the case of a power failure. Integral over temperature cut off)
- Pure titanium heat exchanger / evaporator - for its extreme anti-corrosion properties in a saltwater environment
- Requires a pump to pump the aquariums water -NOT INCLUDED
- Low running noise - quieter than equivalent domestic refrigerators
- High efficiency - latest generation cooler - for low running costs
- Superior quality condenser - for reliability and low noise
- Robust metal chassis - for strength and anti-vibration properties