EzeClean from aquatic specialists D&D has been designed to remove calciferous deposits from all types of saltwater aquatic equipment.
The powder is mixed with water to form an acid solution which works as a 'dip' to remove thick, hardened deposits. This quick and easy formula works much more quickly than traditional solutions such as vinegar.
It can be used in many ways to leave your equipment looking as good as new, and can also remove limescale build up caused by hard water.
This 350g tub contains enough powder to make up 3.5 litres of solution.
Directions for use:
- Mix 6 measuring spoons of EzeClean with ½ litre of freshwater.
- Stir until the powder has dissolved, this can take a couple of minutes.
- Immerse the equipment to be cleaned in the solution for 2 hours.
- Rinse in clean water.
Ideal for cleaning:
- UV sterilisers
- Calcium reactors
- Kalkwasser stirrers
- Never add directly to the aquarium.
- Avoid breathing in the powder.
- In the event of contact with the eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of lukewarm water.