D&D Peristaltic Pump PP160ML (previously called the PP150ML) allows you to easily meter the water within your aquarium in a simple and controllable way.
Made to an excellent quality standard, they are ideal for feeding calcium reactors, nitrate reactors and for metering chemicals or trace elements. The optional timer means the continuous flow of liquid can be adjusted for variable dosing periods.
The pump is fixed speed and designed to produce a variable flow rate by switching the pump on and off over short periods.
- Flow rate: 160ml/min 9000mls/hr
- Optional plug in time
- Tube Material - Santoprene.
- Tube bore - TBA ID
- Number of Rollers - 3
- Voltage - 230V and 110V models available
- Use - Designed for feeding water for large Calcium Reactors and Nitrate Reactors
- 1 Year guarantee (motor and gearbox)