The PP1ML Peristaltic Pump from D&D is part of their great range of dosing pumps. Ideal for feeding nitrate to a Nitrate Reactor, this unit allows for easy control and use.
As you would expect from D&D, the unit is made to an excellent standard and has a timer incorporated so that you can control the flow of liquid. It can also be used to feed calcium reactors too, and even for dosing treatments.
The pump has a fixed speed, so the variable flow is created by the pump switching on and off over a short time.
- Model Number - PP1ML Fixed Speed Peristaltic Pump.
- Flow Rate - approx 1ml/min / 60ml/hr / nominal 1 drop/10 sec.
- Tube Material - Santoprene.
- Tube bore - 1.6mm ID.
- Number of Rollers - 4.
- Voltage - 230V.
- Use - Designed for feeding alcohol food to Nitrate Reactorsor for adding trace elements and other aquarium solutions.
- 1 Year guarantee (motor and gearbox )