The FR509 Fluidised Reactor is better known as a Rowaphos reactor as it is commonly used to fluidise Rowaphos, however this quality reactor can be used with carbon or for fluidising sand as a biological media.
The FR509 has a twist off bayonet lid for easy maintenance and media replacement. Water travels down the central tube and is forced through a diffuser plate. To retain finer particles of debris sponges are installed on the media section for a complete clean.
A tap is installed into the lid to adjust and manage the water flow, and two hosetails are installed for any additional pipework.
- Suitable for up to 1ltr of Rowaphos or 1.2 ltrs of general media.
- Up to 500ltr/hr (pump not supplied)
- Up to 130 USG/hr (pump not supplied)
- 180 mm x 140 mm x 500mm high (including fittings)
- 7.1" x 5.5" x 20" high (including fittings)