Dr Tim's Clear Up Freshwater
Keep your freshwater aquarium clear and cloud-free
- Freshwater aquarium treatment to clarify water
- Contains 100% natural bacteria and no chemicals
- A range of sizes to stock up on
Dr Tim's Clear Up is used to clear up cloudy white aquarium water without harmful chemicals. Clear Up is a natural flocculant that causes small particles to be attached to each other, becoming a bigger particle that can be filtered out of the water. Other clarifiers are made with alum (which contains aluminium) or polyacrylamide, a potentially toxic chemical. Clear-Up does not contain any chemicals.
120ml (4oz) treats 908ltrs (240gal).
240ml (8oz) treats 1,817ltrs (480gal).
- Clear up cloudy white water.
- Natural flocculent.
- Beneficial bacteria can 'floc' small particles from water.
- Clear water without harmful chemicals.
- No odour.
- 100% natural.
If you want clear water in a marine aquarium, check out Dr Tim's Marine Clear Up treatment.