- Water changer and gravel cleaner
- For use in both fresh and saltwater aquariums
- 1 year guarantee
Water Changes are a vital part of keeping your fish within the best health, ensuring you are diluting the toxins that can build up otherwise. In order to be really efficient though, it's important to remove the actual dirt that feeds the toxins, by removing it from the gravel where it tends to fall and build up. Cleaning the gravel effectively will ensure the most efficient clean, and keep your fish tank in the best health.
With its intelligent 2-in-1 design, this AquaVac Plus vacuum doubles as both a gravel cleaner and water change system. It has powerful suction and an optional long-reach nozzle, which easily removes waste and debris even in those hard-to-reach areas, and with one simple turn of a lever the water change feature is activated - with no more siphoning or annoying watery messes to clean up!
It comes with replaceable pads, in both a standard foam and a finer pad as well, which will trap smaller dirt particles, which can be really effective for murky water. These should be changed as required, though regular rinsing and cleaning of them will prolong their lifespan.
AquaVac Plus Includes:
- AquaVac Water Changer & Gravel Cleaner
- Foam Pad
- Interchangeable nozzles (4"/10 cm and 8"/20 cm) for shallow or deeper aquariums.
- 4', 1/2" dia. (1.2 M, 12 mm dia.) hosing
- Cordless operation - includes 2 "C" batteries.
- Fine Filter Pad
- Fully submersible waterproof vacuum up to a depth of 91 cm (36 in) - traps plant debris, excess food, fish waste and more.
- Removable integrated filter cartridge - easily detaches for waste disposal and rinsing.
- Retractable hanging hook.
- Easy-grip handle.
- For use in both fresh and salt water aquariums.
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
Please Note: Not to be used with aquariums containing sand!