The Nano Plant LED is perfect for for hobbyists who want to maintain a thriving live planted aquarium. It features the free FluvalSmart App technology, and the LED lighting unit offers a variety of customizable options controlled via Bluetooth on your mobile device.
This features a programmable 24 hour light cycle system, giving you complete control over the sunrise, a midday peak, sunset and night settings, allowing you to completely control every aspect of your aquarium lighting. The 6 unique band waves provide a full spectrum lighting, and there is also independent colour control as well. It features a new generation High Thermal Efficiency LEDs, that function at a higher operating temperature which ensures an improved long-term light output and performance from each LED.
For specific biotopes there are pre-set habitat configurations, such as Lake Malawi Cichlids, providing a natural cycle for them. The unit itself is fully adjustable in its' positioning and comes with an over-the-glass mounting design that has a repositionable secure grip for the perfect fit. It comes within a full encased aluminium shell, which provides effective heat transfer as well as improved protection from any water intrusion and humidity. It is IP67 waterproof rated, so the light can be mounted directly above the water surface, ensuring a great light penetration, as well as providing deep coverage, with each of the 63 individual LED casting 120° of illumination for wider, uniform lighting without dead spots.
- Programmable, gradual 24-hour light cycle settings (sunrise, midday, sunset and night)
- 63 LEDs at just 15w power consumption.
- 6 unique band waves for full spectrum results
- Optional pre-set habitat light configurations (Lake Malawi, Tropical, Planted)
- Fully adjustable positioning (up/down, side-to-side, forward/backward)
- 23% lighter, smoother frame than previous generation
- Industry leading IP67 waterproof rating
|Plant Nano LED||63||15w||1000 lm||7500 K||5 x 5" / 12.7 x 12.7cm||50,000 hrs|