- A specially formulated reef aquarium salt
- Includes all minor and major essential minerals
- Each batch is checked by a trained marine scientist
Fritz's salt blending equipment is devoted solely to the production of aquatic products, preventing contamination issues. Fritz's unique production process promotes a uniform particle size minimising stratification of the salts. Each batch is assigned a lot number and tested by in-house quality control to ensure its chemical quality and purity before it is shipped.
RPM parameters reflect Fritz Aquatics' quality control pass ranges, the median is targeted. Be aware source water can greatly affect parameters especially alkalinity. Quality control is conducted using RO/DI at a neutral pH and a TDS of 0.
Formulated by researchers and marine scientists, RPM contains all of the necessary major and minor elements of natural sea water that are utilised by living marine and reef animals. Correct pH and buffering capacity, essential minerals and trace elements have been added in precise ratios to ensure a correctly blended mix for the health and longevity of your livestock.
- Complete professional marine salt mix for reef or fish only systems
- Contains all essential major, minor and trace elements
- Enhanced buffer levels; reaches a stable pH shortly after mixing
- Enhanced calcium, magnesium and potassium levels
- Nitrate-, phosphate- and ammonia-free
- Salinity: 35 ppt (1.0264 sg)
- Calcium: 400-450 ppm
- Magnesium: 1300-1400 ppm
- Alkalinity: 8.0-9.0 dKH
- Strontium: 9 ppm
- Potassium: 400 ppm