Fritz RPM Redline High Alk Complete Marine Salt
A superb alkaline marine salt
- Alkaline marine salt for oceanic aquariums
- Contains all key elements for marine fish and reefs
- Free from ammonia, phosphate and nitrate
RPM HIGH ALK Formula contains all of the necessary major and minor elements of natural seawater that are utilised by living marine and reef animals along with enhanced alkalinity. Increased alkalinity has been shown to increase the growth of SPS. Fritz's salt blending equipment is devoted solely to the production of marine salt blends, preventing contamination issues. Each batch is assigned a lot number and tested by in-house quality control to ensure its chemical quality, purity and consistency before it is shipped. RPM is used by public aquariums, zoos, research institution, destination retail locations and hobbyists worldwide.
- Complete Professional Marine Salt Mix for Reef or Fish Only Systems
- Contains All Essential Major, Minor & Trace Elements
- Enhanced Alkalinity Levels
- Nitrate, Phosphate & Ammonia Free
- Manufactured using only the highest quality raw materials.
- Salinity: 35 ppt
- Calcium: 400-450 ppm
- Magnesium: 1300-1400 ppm
- Alkalinity: 10 - 11.5dkh
- Strontium: 9 ppm
- Potassium: 400 ppm
*Parameters reflect Fritz Aquatics' QC pass ranger, the median is targeted. Be aware source water can greatly affect parameters, especially alkalinity. QC is conducted using RO/DI at a neutral pH and a TDS of 0.