Hydor HYDROSET Thermostat is a very precise electronic thermostat. It is suitable for aquariums and terrariums and also works with all heating cables, heating mats or other heating systems up to a maximum of 300W (110/115V).
This clever thermostat uses a high precision temperature control that measures accurately due to the electronic circuit. It has an easy temperature dial for easy adjustment to the temperature.
How to position:
- Make sure the thermostat can't fall in to the water, position it in a safe place.
- Put the probe in to the tank, in an area of good water circulation.
- Connect the heating unit to the Hydroset, and then the Hydroset to the main socket.
- Suitable for marine, tropical aquariums and terrariums.
- Continuous measurement of the temperature through a special probe positioned directly in the environment.
- High precision temperature control thanks to the electronic circuit.
- Easy temperature selection.
- Max Power consumption of 300w.
|Hydor Hydroset Thermostat (Analogue)
||Max - 500w
||18 - 34 Degrees C