The Koralia models offer unbelievable performance with a compact size and highly efficient power consumption.
Adding movement and circulation to your aquarium makes sure that oxygen is dispersed, avoiding any stagnant spots and is also beneficial for corals in a reef tank.
Each model is equipped with an electronic start up system, technological rotors and a built-in propeller that are designed to provide safe but noticeable tidal effects, without harming the environment of the aquarium.
The discrete design of the Koralia pumps means that when used with the magnet-suction cup, a pump will easily direct the flow of water from any position within the aquarium.
Please note that all models benefit from a two year guarantee.
At a glance:
- Wattage: 8 Watt
- Flow rate: 6500 LPH
- Freshwater tanks: From 450 to 750 litres
- Marine tanks: From 260 to 450 litres
- Wattage: 10 Watt
- Flow rate: 8500 LPH
- Freshwater tanks: From 600 to 1000 litres
- Marine tanks: 350 to 600 litres
- Wattage: 12 Watt
- Flow Rate: 10500 LPH
- Freshwater tanks: From 700 to 1200 litres
- Marine tanks: From 550 to 700 litres
- Wattage: 18 Watt
- Flow rate: 12500 LPH
- freshwater tanks: From 850 to 1400 litres
- Marine tanks: From 850 to 850 litres