The magnet-suction cup support has been improved allowing it to also be used as a vibration-absorbing device. This allows the pump to be attached anywhere on the glass within the aquarium, while reducing the amount of vibration caused by the device.
The new shaft-less impeller technology guarantees up to 20% more water flow with up to 50% less power consumption. Thereby allowing higher performance with significantly less power required.
For ultimate convenience the Hydor Koralia Circulation and Wave Pump can also be connected to a timer which can be used to work at timed intervals, as well as a two years manufacturer guarantee, for ultimate security. Each pump also contains a cable protector included.
The Hydor Koralia Circulation and Wave Pump is available in three models, including: 3200 to 8500 litres per hour.
- Wattage: 4 Watt
- Flow rate: 3200 litres per hour
- Freshwater tanks: 180 to 370 litres
- Marine tanks: from 112 to 200 litres
- Wattage: 5 Watt
- Flow rate: 4000 litres per hour
- Freshwater tanks: 250 to 450 litres
- Marine tanks: 160 to 250 litres
- Wattage: 5.5 Watt
- Flow rate: 5600 litres per hour
- Freshwater tanks: 350 to 600 litres
- Marine tanks: 208 to 350 litres
- Wattage: 10 Watt
- Flow Rate: 8500 litres per hour
- Freshwater tanks: 600 - 1000 litres
- Marine tanks: 350 - 600 litres
At a glance:
- Vibration Absorbing Device
- Unique Impeller Design - Wide and gentle flow
- Sphere Joint - Adjustable flow directions
- Magnet Suction Cup Included - Free positioning
- Controllable - Can be connected to a timer (not included), and can work on intervals of seconds, minutes or hours
- Energy Saving - 50% Less power consumption, up to 20% more water flow
- Comes with a two Year Guarantee