The magnet-suction cup support has been improved allowing it to also be used as a vibration-absorbing device. This allows the pump to be attached anywhere on the glass within the aquarium, while reducing the amount of vibration caused by the device.
The new shaft-less impeller technology guarantees up to 20% more water flow with up to 50% less power consumption. Thereby allowing higher performance with significantly less power required.
For ultimate convenience the Hydor Koralia Circulation and Wave Pump can also be connected to a timer which can be used to work at timed intervals, as well as a two years manufacturer guarantee, for ultimate security. Each pump also contains a cable protector included.
|PRODUCT||WATTAGE||FLOW RATE||FRESHWATER TANK SIZE||MARINE TANK SIZE||GUARANTEE|
|Koralia Evolution - 3200||4w||3200lph||180 to 370 litres||112 to 200 litres||2 Year|
|Koralia Evolution - 4400||5w||4000lph||250 to 450 litres||160 to 250 litres||2 Year|
|Koralia Evolution - 5600||5.5w||5600lph||350 to 600 litres||208 to 350 litres||2 Year|
|Koralia Evolution - 8500||10w||8500lph||600 - 1000 litres||350 - 600 litres||2 Year|
At a glance:
- Vibration Absorbing Device.
- Unique Impeller Design - Wide and gentle flow.
- Sphere Joint - Adjustable flow directions.
- Magnet Suction Cup Included - Free positioning.
- Controllable - Can be connected to a timer (not included), and can work on intervals of seconds, minutes or hours.
- Energy Saving - 50% Less power consumption, up to 20% more water flow.