Interpet Airvolution 4 Aquarium Air Pump 300lph
Perfect for filters, air walls and ornaments
- Twin outlet aquarium air pump with high pressure output
- Ultra-quiet operation, 300 lph
- Carbon air filter included
The Interpet Airvolution 4 Aquarium Air Pump possesses a modern and unobtrusive design, with twin outlets that each deliver 300 litres per hour of air to an aquarium. It has a primary and secondary carbon filter chamber to ensure outstanding air purity. This high pressure air pump is ideal for use with filters in aquariums up to 150cm / 60" long and is suitable for use with either one 46 / 18" air wall, eight small ornaments or a 150cm / 60" under-gravel filter.
This product is particularly famous for the research that has gone into its noise-suppression technology. It includes a precision moulded diaphragm, made from space-age material to ensure a long life, as well as noise suppression outlet tubing, anti-vibration feet and an inlet noise-suppressing chamber.
At a glance:
- High pressure output ideal for filters, ornaments and air walls.
- Twin outlets.
- Modern, stylish design.
- Anti-vibration feet, inlet noise suppressing chamber and outlet noise suppressing tubing.
- Primary and secondary carbon filter chambers ensure clean air.
|Dimensions (Assembled)||H:12.1 x W:6.7 x D:17.5cm|
|Aquarium Size||X Large - Up to 150cm / 150-200 litres|
|Max Flow Rate||300lph|