Interpet Bioactive Tapsafe 125ml-250ml
Clears the chlorines and chloramines from your tap water
- Immediately makes tap water safe for use in aquariums
- Includes aloe vera to create a protective barrier around delicate skin
- Treats 2250 l
Interpet Bioactive Tapsafe is a fast acting water treatment that will instantly make ordinary tap water safe for use in an aquarium. It is particularly suited for use with new aquariums, or during partial water changes. It also helps to protect your fish by introducing a protective Aloe Vera substance to create a protective barrier around the skin and gills of the fish.
Interpet Bioactive Tapsafe works by extracting the chlorine, chloramine and heavy metals from tap water, which would otherwise adversely affect the health of the fish. Interpet Bioactive Tapsafe also helps to boost the filtration process within the aquarium by introducing a culture of bacteria and enzymes that will consume excess biological waste within the aquarium.
- Immediately makes tap water safe for use in aquariums.
- Can even be used with hot tap water.
- Includes aloe Vera to create a protective barrier around the delicate skin of fish.
- Contains a culture of bacteria and enzymes that consume excess biological waste, while boosting filter performance.
- Neutralises Chlorine and breaks down Chloramine.
Dosage: 1ml per 9 litres, 125ml treats 1125 litres / 250ml treats 2250 litres.