JBL Biotopol C 100ml
Condition your aquarium water
- Water conditioner for shrimps and crustacea
- Remove traces of copper from the water
- 100 ml treats 400 l
The JBL Biotopol C is an water conditioner for tanks containing Crustacea and Shrimp.
Copper is potentially lethal to shrimp, and this water treatment removes it easily, making the perfect environment for them. Great to use in a new aquarium and when performing water changes.
Biotopol C also neutralises chlorine compounds which can be very harmful to fish and shrimp. To lessen the stress of shrimps and other crustaceans, the treatment contains Vitamin B complex. It won't damage the shell either or introduce any unwanted toxins.
- Reliably absorbs lethal copper.
- For newly set up aquariums and changes of water.
- Minerals support moulting.
- Neutralises chlorine compounds.
- Contains hardness agents.
- Vitamin B-complex protects against stress.
- No harmful effect on the shell (chitin) of crustacea or shrimp.
Note: 100ml treats 400ltr.