JBL ClearMec Plus is made up of fired clay pellets and special resins to reduce the level of nitrates and phosphates that promote the growth of algae.
Simply place one of the net bags containing the ClearMec Plus in your filter, after all other media. As the water passes through the clay and resins will work to reduce the level of nitrates, phosphates and other algae boosters to keep your aquarium looking its best.
It won't harm plants or fish, so you be confident that your fish tank will be safe and algae free.
It's a good idea to replace the ClearMec Plus every 3 months, and to rinse the bags well in running water before use.
- Creates crystal-clear aquarium water.
- Removes the nutrients for algae, preventing excessive algae growth.
- Absorbes nitrates, nitrites and phosphates for 3 months.
- For 150 to 300 ltr aquariums (40 to 80 US gal.) freshwater.
- Material is ready-packed in a filter bag.