Healthy aquariums with conditions close to nature, the right water values depend on the starting water, the fish stock and the existing plants. Even if the water looks clear it can be contaminated. With bad values diseases or algae can appear in the aquarium. To maintain a healthy aquarium with conditions close to nature regular checks and adaptions of the water values are important. The JBL test strips serve here as an orientation test.
Test Kit Includes tests for:
- Disinfectants in the tap water: chlorine test.
- Acidity of the water: pH test from 6.4 up to 9.0.
- Stability of the water: KH test from 0 up to 20 °dKH.
- General hardness of water: GH test from <1 up to >21 °dKH.
- Toxic nitrogen compounds: NO2 from 0 up to 10 mg/l.
- Cause of algae: NO3 from 0 up to 250 mg/l.
Easy to Use:
Dip the test strip into the aquarium water and move it for 2-3 seconds. Take test strip out of the water and hold it horizontally to allow the water to drain off. Compare the values of the test strip with the colour scale on the package after 60 seconds.
- Test strips for testing 7 important water values in 1 minute: quick test for aquarium, pond, well and tap water.
- Easy To use: Move the test strip in water for 2-3 seconds. Take test strip out of water. Drain off the water horizontally. After 1 minute: compare test strip with colour scale on the package.
- Determination of following values; chlorine, acidity (pH), general hardness (GH), nitrite (NO2), nitrate (NO3) and carbonate hardness (KH) of the water.
- Quick test to outline the water conditions - orientation test in 1 minute.
- Package contents: test strips EasyTest 6 in 1 with colour scale. Contents: 50 test strips.