- Slowly sinking food pearls
- For fantails and other goldfish breeds
- High plant content from spirulina algae
JBL Gold Pearls are an excellent goldfish food for fantails and other ornamental goldfish.
The pearl shaped balls of food contain a protein rich recipe for optimum results. They contain spirulina algae, wheat germ and raw vegetable materials for beautifully healthy fish. The pearls also contain vital vitamins A, D3 and E, unsaturated fatty acids, which is important for a low fat diet and carotenoids for boosted colours.
Gold Pearls also has added vitamin C, which aids a healthy immune system and resists stress and disease. It has a controlled phosphate level too, which means the risk of algae growth is kept to a minimum.
Goldfish naturally feed at the water surface, however this can lead to them consuming a large amount of air which can lead to buoyancy issues and erratic swimming. JBL Gold Pearls sink through the water, allowing fish to feed without taking in too much air.
Only feed your fish as much as they can eat, and remove any uneaten food after a few minutes.
- Slowly sinking food pearls.
- Specially designed to meet the needs of these fish, high proportion of vegetable and animal proteins from wheat germ, soya and fish.
- High plant content from spirulina algae.
- Lower level of water pollution due to reduced phosphate content.
Cereals, fish and fish by-products, crustaceans, algae (10 % spirulina); vegetables and yeast. Feed several times a day in small portions which should be consumed within a few minutes. Complete pet food - no artificial colouring. Contains E 306 antioxidant.