The JBL Iron Test Set will accurately and quickly test the iron levels in both salt and fresh water aquariums. It's incredibly sensitive and will test within a range of 0.05 - 1.5mg/l (ppm), for the most reliable result.
Iron is an essential element in planted aquariums. Just the right level is required, too low can stunt plant growth, and too much will cause algae problems which can be difficult to remove. The recommended amount of iron in both freshwater aquariums and ponds is 0.05-0.2mg/l
Using the compensation method, specially formulated by JBL, the test kit offers a colour result that can be compared on the scale included for the most precise result. The test works even in discoloured water or water containing peat or treatments.
Try JBL Ferropol to add iron and other essential nutrients to your aquarium.
- For approx. 80 measurement.
- For fresh and saltwater.
- Measurement range from 0.05 to 1-5 mg/l iron.
- Responds to all dissolved iron compounds.
- Colour scale with 9 colours from colourless to dark violet.
- Laboratory compensation system compensates water discoloration.
- Includes syringe to measure amount of water.