JBL NanoMix is a perfectly proportioned food for small fish in a nano aquarium.
A whole, natural food, it is perfect for multiple species of tropical fish. It contains over 50 raw ingredients in 4 various granules to form a food that appeals to various fish. With a high protein - fat ratio
A special high temperature method ensures that the granules are easily digested, which reduces water pollution and waste. The soft granules appeal to delicate, soft mouthed fish and encourage good feeding.
Vitamin C has been added to boost the immune system and the resistance to stress and disease.
1-2 measuring spoonfuls per day for approximately 10-15 fish. Measuring spoon included.
- Complete nutrition and ideal growth for small tropical freshwater fish: over 50 natural ingredients in 4 mini granulates
- Nutritious, easily to digest, suitable for automatic feeders: granulate floats and sinks to create ideal feeding conditions for small fish species 1 - 4 cm in in all water layers.
- No water clouding: reduced algae growth thanks to balanced phosphate content, better water quality due to better digestibility of the food, which reduces fish excrement
- Fish choose JBL food: 98.5% of all fish species ate the JBL food immediately during research expeditions in freshwaters. No processing of cheap fish meal, fish meat from fish fillet production for humans is used
- Contents: main food, for nano fish species in aquariums, dosing spoon. After opening use up within 4 months. Unopened can be stored for 3 years in high-quality packaging with foil seal