JBL Permanent Test CO2/pH.
This permanent test will give constant readings of the CO2 and pH values in your aquarium.
The test lasts around 9-12 months, and offers a precise reading via an indicator pane that sits in the test unit. This disposable indicator needs to be replaced every 3-4 weeks.
The CO2 level is imperative for lush plants. This efficient test will constantly measure the level of carbon dioxide and provide results via the indicator pane. CO2 diffuses via the water into the test unit, which changes the colour of the indicator patch, and as a result the pH reading too.
The pH value is important, as the right balance in your aquarium is vital for healthy plant growth. The JBL Permanent Test offers a pH value range of 6.4 - 7.8, so you can be sure of the most sensitive, reliable reading. The pH value will only offer the reading reached via the CO2, as it can be affected by other factors such as peat.
Two separate colour scales, one for pH and the other for CO2, are included with the unit to be attached to the pane of the aquarium, as required.
- Simple and reliable control of the water values of aquariums. Permanent direct measurement of the optimal pH value and CO2 content in freshwater aquariums.
- Permanent test to monitor fertilisers: add reagent to permanent test device and attach with suction cups to the aquarium pane. Compare reagent colour with colour scale label and read value
- Indication of pH value (6.4 - 7.8) and CO2 content
- Online Laboratory: regular control for a healthy aquarium with natural conditions. JBL has water tests in the form of quick tests or colour change tests for every water analysis. Testing aquarium water for healthy, clear water
- Package contents: 1 permanent test, CO2/pH Permanent Test, incl. permanent test, 2 reagents and colour chart. Refill reagents available separately