JBL pH-Minus lowers excessively high pH values in your aquarium and promotes fish health via added natural oak extract.
It's important to ensure that the pH levels are regulated and kept around 7, to ensure fish and plant health and a vibrant, vital tank.
Use a test kit to keep an eye on the levels within your aquarium, this will help stop any problems before they start.
- For aquarium water to suit both fish and plants in freshwater aquariums, in turtle tanks and in shrimp tanks.
- Rapid decrease of the pH value thanks to natural oak extract, phosphate-free.
- The ideal pH value for most freshwater fish and plants is in the neural range around 7. Tip: the carbonate hardness should be at least 4 °dKH.
- Use with pH values >8: 10 ml/40 l water, pH value 7-8: 10 ml/80 l water, pH values <7: no adding of JBL pH-Minus.
- Contents: 1 bottle pH Minus. To use: 10ml/40 l water.
Mix water thoroughly each time you add JBL pH-Minus. Followup doses may be applied after 24 hours, if required. Check the pH value (JBL pH Test Set) before and after each application of JBL Aquacid.