Designed for use in freshwater aquariums, the JBL pH Test Set 6.0 - 7.6 will makes sure that the balance in your aquarium is perfectly proportioned for healthy fish and plants.
In a planted aquarium using the JBL ProFlora CO2 System, this test kit will allow you to fully control the pH level, which is imperative for lush plant growth. JBL recommend that in a planted tank, the pH level is best kept at around 7 - 7.2.
Regular testing is a key part of tank maintenance and will help you to remain a step ahead of potential water problems.
- Gradations in steps of 0.2 pH with glass cuvette.
- Laboratory compensation system compensates water discoloration.
- Colour scale with 9 colours from light green to blue.
- Includes syringe to measure amount of water.
- For approx. 80 measurements in freshwater (only 3 drops reagent/test).
- Suitable for use in fresh water aquariums.