JBL PhosEX Ultra 340g
Filter media that is great for the removal of phosphates
- Superb bio-media, targeting a reduction in phosphate levels
- Removes nitrates to hamper the growth of algae
- Suitable for freshwater and saltwater aquariums
JBL PhosEX ultra is a filter media that is great for the removal of phosphates.
Phosphates, together with nitrates, support algae growth, which can be a real problem in any aquarium. Using this great treatment from JBL will lower the level of these unwanted nutrients.
PhosEX works so well, that the results are apparent after just 24 hours. Use a JBL test kit to ascertain that your tank is running at the correct level.
- Phosphate in excess of 0.25 mg/l in freshwater, or 0.1 mg/l in saltwater, will give rise to algae-induced problems.
- 340 g of the products permanently absorbs 18,000 mg phosphates.
- Comprised of an insoluble iron compound which releases no toxins into the water.
- Effect measurable after only 24 hours.
- For fresh and saltwater aquariums.
340g approx 200ltr.