JBL Pro AquaTest Combi Set plus Fe
Monitors the water values in aquariums simply and reliably
- Test kits for freshwater aquariums
- Includes pH, KH, iron, nitrate and phosphate tests
- Easy to use - syringe included
Healthy aquariums are those with conditions as close to nature as possible. The right water values are dependent on the fish stock and the plants in the aquarium, even if the water looks clear it can be contaminated. To maintain a healthy aquarium it is important to check and adapt the water values regularly. With the JBL Pro AquaTest Combi Set you can determine the most important water values in your aquarium.
The JBL Pro AquaTest Combi Set plus Fe:
- Monitors the water values in aquariums simply and reliably. Determining pH value, carbonate hardness, iron, nitrite, nitrate and CO2 (calculation via table).
- Easy to use - syringe included for exact measurement of the water quantity, detailed instructions for use.
- Includes a laboratory comparator system to compensate the inherent water colouring, analysis record sheet, instructions for problem solving and CO2 table.
- Includes child-proof reagent bottles, water-proof plastic case and refillable kit.
- Box Contains: 1 test case for aquariums, 7 reagents, 3 glass vials, syringe, dosing spoon, comparator block, plastic cuvette, colour charts, analysis record sheets, instructions.
Precise measurement of the following values:
- pH test: acidity of the water from 3.0 to 10.
- KH test: pH stability of the water (carbonate hardness).
- Fe test: iron value to control the fertilisation.
- NO2 test: toxic nitrogen compound.
- NO3 test: reason for algae growth.
- To determine the CO2 content you just need to measure the pH and KH values. From both values arises the CO2 content in the water, which then can be referenced from the enclosed table.