JBL Pro AquaTest Lab
Water tests for the analysis of tap water and freshwater aquariums
- Test kits for testing important chemical factors
- Contains 13 water tests for the analysis of tap water and freshwater aquariums
- Accurate results
The ultimate test kit, the JBL Pro AquaTest Lab contains 13 water tests for the analysis of tap water and freshwater aquariums that will safely and quickly test for all of the following parameters:
- pH test: water acidity from 3.0 to 10.
- pH test: water acidity from 6.0 to 7.6.
- pH test: water acidity from 7.4 to 9.0.
- O2 test: determines the oxygen content.
- CO2 test: determines the carbon dioxide content for thriving plant growth.
- GH test: determines the general hardness.
- KH test: pH stability of the water (carbonate hardness).
- PO4 test: determines the phosphate content (reason for algae growth and plant nutrient).
- Test NH4 / NH3: identifies non-toxic ammonium, uses table to determine any toxic ammonia.
- NO2 test: determines nitrogen compound nitrite, which is toxic for the fish.
- NO3 test: determines the nitrate content (reason for algae growth and plant nutrient).
- Fe test: determines the iron content to monitor fertilisation.
- Cu Test: heavy metal deadly for invertebrates. Also important for adjusting the dose of therapeutic medications.
- SiO2 test: determines the silicates (silicic acid), which cause diatoms.
This kit will mean you are prepared for almost every possible problem in your aquarium, many are available to buy separately, just click on the individual test for more information.
Please observe the valid safety and caution notices on the packing and/or the enclosed instructions or reagent labels.
What's in the box?
- 1 test case.
- 13 tests.
- 12 glass vials.
- 1 special potassium cuvette.
- 2 syringes, 3 measuring spoons.
- comparator block.
- 2 plastic cuvettes.
- colour charts.
- CO2 table.
- report sheets.
- operating instructions.