The ultimate test kit, the JBL Pro AquaTest Lab Marin contains 13 water tests for the analysis of saltwater and marine aquariums that will safely and quickly test for all of the following parameters:
- pH test: acidity of the water from 3.0 to 10.
- pH test: acidity of the water from 6.0 to 7.6.
- pH test: acidity of the water from 7.4 to 9.0.
- O2 test: determination of the oxygen content.
- KH test: pH stability of the water (carbonate hardness).
- PO4 test: determination of the phosphate content (reason for algae growth and plant nutrient).
- Test NH4 / NH3: indication of non-toxic ammonium, determination of the toxic ammonia using table.
- NO2 test: determination of nitrogen compound nitrite, which is toxic for the fish.
- NO3 test: determination of the nitrate content (reason for algae growth and plant nutrient).
- Cu test: heavy metal deadly for invertebrates. Also important for adjusting the therapeutic dose of medications.
- SiO2 test: determination of the silicates (silicic acid) as cause for diatoms.
- Ca test: determination of the calcium content in marine aquariums. Should be between 400 and 440 mg/l for healthy coral growth.
- Mg/Ca test: determination of magnesium and calcium content in marine water aquariums. The magnesium content should be between 1200 and 1600 mg/l. During the procedure, first the Mg content is tested and then the Ca content. Subsequently, the value of the Ca content is subtracted from the Mg content and this is then the actual Mg content of the water.
This kit will mean you are prepared for almost every possible problem in your aquarium, many are available to buy separately, just click on the individual test for more information.
Please observe the valid safety and caution notices on the packing and/or the enclosed instructions or reagent labels.
What's in the box?
- 1 test case.
- 29 reagents.
- 12 glass vials.
- 2 plastic cuvettes.
- 2 syringes.
- 3 measuring spoons.
- report sheets.
- analysis sheet.
- laboratory comparator system.