JBL ProFlora CO2 Control
pH computer to regulate pH value and supply of CO2
At a glance...
- Closely monitor your temperature and pH levels in your aquarium
- Features touch screen and temperature measurement
- Promotes plant growth
What are the features of the JBL ProFlora CO2 Control?
The JBL ProFlora CO2 Control regulates the addition of CO2 for perfect plant growth in the aquarium and the ideal pH value for healthy aquarium fish. It compares desired and actual pH values and controls the CO2 supply with a solenoid valve. The Proflora CO2 Control features a measurement and control computer with a touchpad for the high-precision calculation and control of the best pH value in aquariums. The graphic display computer features a direct user interface with separate sensors for pH value and temperature.
- CO2 controller with touch display
- Wall mount
- Power supply unit
- Temperature sensor with 2 suction cups
- Connection cable for the solenoid valve
- Cuvette holders for calibration liquids
Write Your Own Review