JBL ProFlora CO2 Professional Set System M
Ensure the right level of CO2 is available in your tank
- CO2 fertiliser kit with automatic CO2/pH control
- Refillable CO2 cylinder for vigorous aquarium plant growth
- Ideal for aquarium plants in freshwater aquariums from 40-600 l
The JBL ProFlora CO2 Professional Set System M comes complete with everything needed to supply a source of CO2. 500g of CO2 is provided in a sturdy gas bottle, it is disseminated around the tank via the efficient Vario diffuser, which can be extended via extension kits.
The precise pressure reducer has a pre-set operating pressure, so accurate doses of CO2 can be administered. The whole system is designed to work as smoothly as possible, to provide all of the life within your aquarium with the best quality water.
This model also includes the JBL ProFlora digital control device to monitor the pH level in your tank. The unit also includes a night shut off valve which can be used with a timer (not included) to turn the CO2 off in the evening. A pH value of between 6.8 and 7.4 is ideal depending on the carbonate hardness (KH) of the water.
What's in the box?
- Gas bottle with 500 g CO2
- Stand for gas bottle
- Precision pressure reducer
- CO2 vario diffusion system (aquarium height min. 30 cm)
- Safety valve
- Connecting hose 4/6 mm
- pH control device (with built-in night time cut off)
- CO2 permanent test