Healthy aquariums with conditions close to nature The right water values are dependent on the fish stock and the plants in the aquarium. Even if the water looks clear it can be contaminated. With bad values diseases or algae can appear in the aquarium. To maintain a healthy aquarium with conditions close to nature it is important to check and adapt the water values regularly. With the JBL Test Combi Set you can determine the 5 most important water values in your aquarium.
Precise measurement of the following values:
- pH test: acidity of the water from 3.0 to 10
- KH test: pH stability of the water (carbonate hardness)
- Fe test: iron value to control the fertilisation
- NO2 test: toxic nitrogen compound
- NO3 test: reason for algae growth
To determine the CO2 content you just need to measure the pH and KH values. From both values arises the CO2 content in the water, which then can be referenced from the enclosed table.
- Monitors the water values in aquariums simply and reliably. Determines: pH value, carbonate hardness, iron, nitrite, nitrate, CO2 (calculation via table)
- Easy to use: syringe for exact measurement of the water quantity, detailed instructions for use
- Laboratory comparator system to compensate the inherent water colouring, analysis record sheet, instructions for problem solving, CO2 table
- Child-proof reagent bottles, water-proof plastic case, refillable kit
- Package contents: 1 test case for planted aquariums, 5 reagents, 3 glass vials, syringe, dosing spoon, comparator block, plastic cuvette, colour charts, analysis record sheets, instructions