To create a large, extravagant tropical aquarium, you need a large tank complete with the best equipment such as a filter, pump, heater and lighting system. The Rio 350 holds 350 litres and is the largest tank within the Rio collection, and comes furnished with all of the above plus a spacious cabinet. In contemporary dark wood, it looks stylish and chic in any living or work space.
A big aquarium needs the best lighting for the best view. The Rio 300 comes complete with Juwel's very own High Lite system. It is built into the hood and houses two 54 watt T5 tubes which perfectly illuminate your aquarium, and promote the most luscious growth of plants. Juwel's T5 tubes are renowned for their durability and energy efficiency, so you can be confident of the best performance and value for money.
Of course, the bigger the tank, the better the filtration needs to be. For that reason, Juwel have included the Bioflow 6.0 in the Rio 350. Packed with media, the filter expertly removes all waste and debris from the water, leaving it sparkling clean. To add to this, the Eccoflow 1000 circulation pump provides much needed movement in the water, avoiding any stagnant areas. A 300 watt heater is integrated into the heater, to make sure that the tank is always at the right temperature for your exotic fish.
- Two Juwel High Lite Light Units
- Two Juwel High Lite Day T5 Bulb (104.7cm, 54 Watt)
- Two Juwel High Lite Nature T5 Bulb 104.7cm, 54 Watt)
- Juwel Bioflow 6.0 Standard Filter
- Filter Media - STANDARD SIZE - Poly Pad 6.0, Carbon Sponge 6.0, Nitrax 6.0, 2x Sponge fine 6.0, Sponge Coarse 6.0
- Juwel ECCOFLOW 1000 l/h
- Juwel 300 Watt Heater
- Available in Beech and Black
- Aquarium size: 121 x 50 x 66 cm / 47.6" x 20" x 26" (L x D x H)
- Cabinet size: 121 x 51 x 80 cm / 47.6" x 20.1" x 31.5" (L x W x H)
- Capacity: 350 litres / 77 gallons
*Please note, this item is despatched on a pallet service. A contact number must be entered on your account for the delivery to be booked in.