King British Bacteria Control 100ml
Used to kill the bacteria that cause infections, gill rot and mouth ulcers
- Treats gill rot and external ulcers
- Liquid treatment suitable for use in coldwater and tropical aquariums
- Protects wounds caused by infections to promote fast healing
King British Bacteria Control is a highly effective liquid treatment used to kill the bacteria that cause infections, gill rot and mouth ulcers. It promotes quick, efficient healing and stops the spread of ulcers.
King British Bacteria Control can also effectively cure the internal inflammation and septicaemia caused by exposure to polluted aquarium water. Can be used in both cold water and tropical aquariums.
- Dosage: One millilitre for every nine litres of aquarium water.
- Liquid treatment suitable for use in cold-water and tropical aquariums.
- Used to kill the bacteria that cause infections, gill rot and mouth ulcers.
- Effectively cures the internal inflammation and septicaemia caused by exposure to polluted aquarium water.
- Protects wounds caused by infections to promote fast healing.
How to Use:
- Carefully calculate the volume of water to be treated making adequate allowance for the displacement of water by gravel, rocks & equipment.
- Shake bottle well, before use.
- Using a clean container* (e.g. a jug), extract a small volume of aquarium water from the tank and add 1ml of Bacteria Control for every 9 litres of total aquarium water. Alternatively, mix 1 capful (4ml) of Bacteria Control for every 36 litres (8 gals) of aquarium water.
- Pour evenly over water surface. Increase aeration during use.
- Continue filtration during treatment but remove filter carbon.
- Repeat treatment every 4 days while symptoms persist.
- Renew filter carbon.
Health & Safety: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USE. Do not use in marine aquariums. For the treatment of ornamental fish only. This product will stain if spilt. Not to be used with other fish treatments or medicines.