King British Green Water Control is suitable for use with both tropical and cold-water aquariums and works by binding floating green algae together, making it easy to remove. The removal of the unwanted algae will not only improve the appearance of the fish tank, but also maximise the availability of oxygen that is no longer being absorbed by the algae.
To remove the algae, use one of our handy fish nets. A key part of any fish-keepers kit, it will save wet hands and make the process quick and easy.
Dosage: 1ml treats 9 litres / two gallons of aquarium water.
- Treats aquariums up to 900ltrs.
- Clears aquarium water from algae by binding floating green algae together.
- For use in tropical and cold-water aquariums.
- Maintain a clear, clean fish tank.
- Increases availability of oxygen.