The Kockney Koi 10000V is a high quality, free-standing, fibreglass four bay filter with integral vortex designed to improve your fish's environment.
The multi chamber unit provides constant, consecutive filtration through four bays packed with media to cleanse the water thoroughly. Minimal maintenance is required
The unit is suitable for fish ponds of up to 10,000 litres and a maximum flow rate of 6,000 litres ph. However, with lighter stocking densities or in fish free ponds the KF10000 will comfortably cope with larger volumes.
The integral Vortex enhances the unit's performance and reduces the maintenance intervals. It works by forcing the water into a 'swirl' separating solid particles into smaller pieces that are easier to filter out.
- Bay 1 - Eight 16" long x 8" diameter polypropylene filter brushes - They are of a semi-rigid construction with a wire loop at the end for easy installation.
- Bay 2 - Blue matting - This is an excellent filter media as it has excellent bio-mass retention and its open texture removes larger particles from the water.
- Bay 3 - Six layers of sponge with varying layers of porosity, two large foam blocks and a layer of flocor.
- Bay 4 - Filled with Flocor. The large surface area of Flocor tubes makes it an ideal biological filter media.
For your convenience this unit is available in 3 versions: gravity fed without media and lid; gravity fed with both media and lid and finally pump fed with media and lid.
Please note that the lid for this item covers the four filter bays, leaving the smaller vortex section open. This has the added benefit of aerating the water as it passes through the filter.
- Huge capacity filter for Koi and smaller fish ponds
- Max flow rate of 6000 lph
- Four chambers provide biological and mechanical filtration
- All media included
- 3 drainage points for optimum results - accepts 1.5" solvent weld pipe for remote drainage
- Supplied with 3 1.5" Kockney Koi Ball Valves.
- Pump fed model has 4" inlet and outlet
- Gravity fed model has 4" inlet and 1.5" outlet
*Please note, this item is despatched on a pallet service. A contact number must be entered on your account for the delivery to be booked in.