NT Labs recommend using the Koi Care Argusol when fish have large external parasites, Argusol is an easy-to-use suspension of diflubenzuron which is a powerful anti- crustacean medication suitable for Koi only.
How to use:
- Test your water quality using NT Labs Test Kits.
- Shake the bottle well before use. Mix the appropriate dosage in a bucket of clean pond water, pour evenly over the surface of the pond and leave for 7 days. Switch off UV filtration for 10 days from adding the medication. Aerate the pond well during treatment.
- If you feel a repeat dose is necessary, check your diagnosis carefully, a different medication may be more suitable. Allow 7 days after medicating and perform a partial water change before re- treating or treating with another medication.
- Always treat when you have time to observe fish and take appropriate action in the unlikely event of a bad reaction.
- 500ml treats 18200 litres/4000 gallons
Do not use at water temperatures below 10°C or above 30°C. Do not use in hot, humid or thundery weather.
Do not mix with other medications.