The Oase AquaMax Expert Pond Pump is perfect for pond keepers who are looking for an efficient yet powerful pond pump. With three models, working at 20,000, 30,000 or 40,000 litres per hour, even the largest pond or pool is easily addressed.
It can be used to simply create movement in a large body of water and improve oxygenation or to force water to a filtration device. The maximum output of water will vary according to the height above the waterline required and the distance pumped.
The superb flow rate means that the water is forced through at a high speed rate every time, so it's great even for the dirtiest ponds which have more debris than usual. The AquaMax Expert can handle particles of around 8mm in diameter without blocking the pump, which means less maintenance for you. Surrounded by as stainless steel basket, the vital parts of the pump are well protected.
The pump has an integral handle, which means that it's easier to move around your pond. The sturdy housing is weather proof and can be left in the pond over the winter months without any problems.
The 20,000 and 30,000 models are available on our next working day service, if you order by 3pm. However the 40,000 model is ordered directly from the manufacturer and can take around 5 days.
- Stainless steel basket allows coarse debris up to eight millimetres to pass through it without blocking
- Flow rates between 20,000 and 40,000 litres per hour
- Ergonomic handle for easy transportation and installation
- Suitable fully submerged or dry installed
- Guarantee: three years, plus two years upon completion of warranty certificate
- Dimensions (mm): 420 x 240 x 262
- Rated Voltage: 220 - 240V
- Power Consumption: 450w
- Power Cable Length: 10m
- Max Head Height: 8m
- Max Flow Rate: 20000 LPH
- Hose Connection (mm): 25 / 38 / 50
- Hose Connection (Inches): 1" / 1 ½" / 2"
These models are now discontinued, and replaced with the Oase AquaMax Eco Expert