The BioCompact internal filter is ideal for nano aquariums from 25 to 50 litres with minimal animal
stock and for paludariums. It can be installed vertically as well as horizontally and the water
flow rate can be individually adjusted.
All in all, the complete filter, which is immediately
ready for operation, ensures effective water filtration in the smallest space. The fine active charcoal foam in the BioCompact 25 ensures effective water filtration. For the BioCompact 50 active charcoal included in the scope of delivery can also be replaced with other filter media, the chamber can be filled as desired.
- Individually adjustable water flow rate
- Effective water filtration for small aquariums and paludariums in a compact size
- Complete set - immediately ready for use
- Efficient: Large filter surface in the smallest space for effective water filtration
- Extremely quiet and energy-efficient pump
- Replacement Foams available at Swell UK
|Max Size Aquarium||Dimensions (L x W x H)||Power Consumption||Power Cable Length||Guarantee||Max. Flow Rate||Max. Head Height||Filter Volume||Suitable Freshwater||Suitable Saltwater|
|BioCompact 25 ||25L||50 x 51 x 116mm||5w||1.5m||3 Years||240 l/h||0.40m||0.1 l||Yes||Yes|
|BioCompact 50||50L||85 x 51 x 116mm||5w||1.5m||3 Years||240 l/h||0.40m||0.2 l||Yes||Yes|