Pond experts Oase use advanced technology in the Filtomatic Pond Filter range. Part of the Oase Clear Water System (CWS), the main goal is to perfectly cleanse the water in your pond. The filters can be buried, giving you greater versatility when planning your garden.
The Filtomatic uses a combination of Ultra Violet light and filter media to fully cleanse the water in your pond. Ultra Violet light treats the water as it passes through the unit, algae cells are forced to cling together, making them much easier to remove.
The UV light can be controlled manually or automatically depending upon your requirements, making this one of the most convenient and intelligent pond filters around. The automatic mode means the light can be programmed to work as needed, saving 40% energy in comparison to other units.
Filter foams are included to strain away any debris and waste. Maintenance is easy, simply use the pump system to expel sludge and dirty water from the foams and prolong the life of your unit.
Each one also comes with a 10m power cable.
Spare filters are available here.
- Innovative, self-cleaning filter set
- Integrated UVC clarifier
- Integrated pump system for sludge discharge
- Intelligent control unit saves money and power
- Measures water temperature
- 2 year guarantee
- 10m power cable
FiltoMatic CWS 14000
- Dimensions: 380 x 380 x 720mm (L x W x D)
- Net Weight - 10.70KG
- Power Cable Length: 10 metres
- UVC Power: 24 watt
- Power Consumption: 27w
- Number of Purple Filter Foams: 2
- Number of Red Filter Foams: 1
- Suitable for Ponds up to max: 14,000 litres
- Suitable for Ponds with fish (no koi): 7,000 litres
- Suitable for Ponds with koi: 3,500 litres
- Max. Flow Rate (pump): 5,000 l/h