From one of the biggest names in pond keeping comes the The Oase Filtral 3000 UVC - a multifunctional filter with a 7 watt UVC and fountain that comes with the Oase Clear Water Guarantee. The 3000 model offers a slight upgrade due to extra filter media, meaning cleaner, healthier water.
Oase products are known for their ability to create extremely clear pond water, and you can be sure of a beautifully clean and clear pond with the added bonus of a stunning fountain with this Filtral 3000 UVC.
This set is ideal for the smaller pond that still requires UV treatment and a reliable filter, but might not have enough space to house all these units separately. This is an all-in-one unit that saves space, maintenance time and money.
It can be fitted virtually invisibly in your pond, thanks to the discreet, compact unit with just one power cable, there are no bulky items to litter your lawn or pond.
Each unit features two different filter sponges as well as bio-surface elements and filter pebbles to ensure mechanical and biological cleaning in the filter is optimised.
The filter pebbles in the net bag and the bio surface elements offer a suitable settling surface for micro-organisms which help to break down the algae and other biological elements in your pond that cloud the water and poison your fish.
Each Filtral 3000 UVC Includes three fountain attachments for different water patterns, so you can customise the look of your fountain throughout the year.
- Compact Filter unit with integrated 7 watt UVC technology for guaranteed clear water
- Will filter wildlife ponds up to 3000 litres and community fish ponds up to 1500 litres (not recommended for Koi ponds)
- Contains 4 different filter materials
- Includes 3 different nozzle attachments for changing individual water effects.
- Telescopic extension for adapting the nozzle to the pond surface.
- T-piece for operating spouts and watercourses, hose sizes 13mm/19mm/25mm.
Filtral 3000 UVC
- Dimensions: 247 x 183 x 160mm (L x W x H)
- Net Weight - 3.18KG
- Power Cable Length: 10 metres
- Power Consumption: 20w
- UVC Power: 7w
- Number of Blue Filter Foams: 1
- Number of Black Filter Foams: 1
- Number of Bio-Surface Elements: 2
- Suitable for Ponds up to max: 3,000 litres
- Suitable for Ponds with fish (no koi): 1,500 litres
- Max. Flow Rate (pump): 600 l/h
- Max. Head Height (pump): 1.3m
- Max. Pump Capacity: 1,000 l/h