The Oase PondoVac 4 has two same-size cylinders that are filled and emptied in alternating cycles, which means non-stop vacuuming is enabled.
The PondoVac4 has a hand regulator for adjusting the power suction, for example in shallow water. Likewise, it also enables intermittent back flushing of cogged nozzles. With the PondoVac 4 everything is under control thanks to torsion-resistant aluminium suction tube. You can exert more pressure, especially when using the brush nozzles.
The debris collection bag means that it's Ideal for returning cleaned water when suctioning larger particles > 1 mm - not suitable for pond silt
* Maximum suction depth of 2.4 m thanks to high-performance 1,700 W motor with optimised blade geometry
* Continuous vacuum thanks to patented two chamber system
* Easy to move with transport rollers and adjustable handle
* Included in the scope of delivery: Four robust aluminium tubes, special string algae nozzle, broadened universal nozzle, area nozzle, wet suction brush, brush nozzle, debris collection bag, 5 m long suction hose and 2.5 m long discharge hose.
* Suction capacity up to 83 l/min, depending on the implementation conditions
* FREE Heavy Duty Pond Gloves
PondoVac Extension Discharge set also available to buy at Swell UK.
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||435 x 395 x 670mm|
|Power Consumption||1700 watt|
|Power Cable Length||4 meters|
|Guarantee (+ Request Guarantee)*||2 + 1 Years|
|Suction Depth Max.||2.40 meters|
|Max. Flow Rate||5000 l/h|
|Length, Suction Hose||5 meters|
|Length, Discharge Hose||2.5 meters|
*For further information on the Oase Guarantee please refer to www.oase-livingwater.com/guarantee