Oase ProMax ClearDrain Pumps
Pump away thousands of litres of water
- Fully submersible drainage pumps
- An impressive max head of up to 12 m
- 3-year guarantee
Oase ProMax ClearDrain Drainage Pump
For those looking for the ability to move large volumes of displaced water from cellars, basements, ditches and even ponds quickly, the Oase ProMax ClearDrain Drainage pumps give you just that!
Powerful Drainage Pump
The Oase ProMax ClearDrain is designed to help you clear thousands of litres of water from places it should never have been, whether that be a flooded cellar or a ditch in your garden. With outstanding economical performance, its hard to think of another purpose-built drainage pump that compares to the Promax range.
Available in 3 different sizes, the number of the model indicates the max flow rate in litres per hour, allowing you to tailor-make your drainage solutions to the problem at hand.
A fully submersible drainage pump, this impressive machine can be setup right at the centre of the problem, working hard to remedy the situation.
Not only does the Promax Drainage pump feature a suitably robust design, but it comes with all this too:
- An impressive max head of 12m (14000 model) to make it versatile in almost any situation
- Adjustable flat-suction to an amazing 1mm (you can get a huge flooded basement down to 1mm of water - nothing a quick mop won't sort out to finish the job off!)
- A motor-cooling system to protect against overheating once the pump is no longer fully submerged
- A compact design - get your Promax into the smallest of places for maximum effect (minimum 20x20cm)
- 1 ¼ inch BSP female threaded outlet at the top for connection to a suitable hose
|Max flow rate||7000lph||11000lph||14000lph|
|Max Pressure (bar)||0.7||0.8||1.2|
|Guarantee||2 + 1||2 + 1||2 + 1|
|Dimensions||L:193 x W:197 x H:352mm||L:193 x W:197 x H:352mm||L:193 x W:197 x H:352mm|