Red Sea Max Nano Cube
A beautiful 75 litre nano marine fish tank
- 75 l reef aquarium with optional cabinet
- Includes ReefLED 50 lighting and REEF-SPEC filtration
- 45 x 45 x 45cm nano marine tank
What is the Red Sea Max Nano Aquarium?
The Red Sea Max Nano Aquarium is a 75-litre, plug-and-play reef system, that combines a contemporary, rimless design with state-of-the-art technology and an optional cabinet. The tank has been designed top to bottom to offer a nurturing environment for a thriving coral reef and marine life. This environment is the result of Red Sea's years of research into the sustainable growth of all corals, including the most delicate "SPS" corals, in an artificial reef environment. This knowledge, gained over 25 years, forms the basis for the specification of all Red Sea Max Aquarium systems designs.
- 75 litre nano marine tank
- Dimensions: 45 x 45 x 45cm
- 3 year guarantee
- Comes as a plug and play reef system
- Rimless glass for a fantastic viewing experience
- Optional cabinet available in 2 different colours
- Comes with ReefLED 50 lights that boost coral growth
- Included equipment connects to the ReefBeat app for ease of use
- Fitted with 8mm ultra clear glass
What does the Red Sea Max Nano come with?
The Red Sea Max Nano comes with the following features built-in:
- Reef Safe ReefLED 50 Lighting: The Max Nano incorporates the all-new Red Sea ReefLED 50 lights which are designed to ensure optimal coral growth and maximum rendition of their vibrant colours.
- ReefBeat App: ReefLED is controlled by Red Sea's ReefBeat App which provides a wide range of easy-to-use functions such as random clouds, acclimation for new installations and a lunar cycle for the moonlights.
- Max Nano Ultra-Clear Glass Tank: The front and two side panels of the Max Nano are constructed from 8mm ultra-clear glass with smart bevelled edges top and bottom for the ultimate viewing experience.
- Max Nano Circulation System: A European Eco pump provides 950lph (240gph) of water flow, circulating the entire water volume 12 times an hour through the filter system and acting as an automatic top-off unit.
- Max Nano Rear Sump: The complete filtration system is hidden in the rear sump that is topped by a rotatable rear sump screen and easy access power center.
- Max Nano Filtration System: The tank comes fitted with a filtration system including a detachable surface skimmer, protein skimmer, carbon, circulation pump, bubble trap sponge, automatic top up, micron filter bag and multi-directional "eyeball" nozzle.
- Max Nano Protein Skimmer: The heart of the filtration system is the protein skimmer. The Nano skimmer implements Red Sea's REEF-SPEC criteria for SPS corals, passing the entire volume of the aquarium water through the skimmer approximately 3 times per hour and with a 3 to 1 water-to-air ratio.
- Marine-Spec Cabinet (Optional): The Max Nano comes with a marine-spec laminate cabinet fronted with weatherproof epoxy painted doors with convenient push openers as well as soft-close stainless steel hinges. The Max Nano cabinets are offered with Black or White exteriors.
What should I buy with my marine aquarium?
We recommend buying marine salt and substrate with your aquarium as you are likely to need plenty of both. You may also wish to purchase a dechlorinator, to purify any tap water you intend on using. Past those basics, you may want to pick up some reefing supplies to kickstart your coral community.
|Other Hardware||Protein Skimmer|