Red Sea Nitrate Pro Comparator Test Kit (NO3)
Check up on your nitrate levels in your aquarium water
- An advanced colorimetric test with comparator
- Measures nitrate levels
- Contains 100 tests
Red Sea Nitrate Pro Comparator Test Kit is an advanced colourimetric test with a comparator, that measures the level of Nitrate (N-NO3).
This test kit should be used used in conjunction with the Phosphate Pro kit to advise on the correct level of RedSea's NO3:PO4-X (biological Nitrate & Phosphate reducer).
Nitrites are a by-product of ammonia, they can cause algae growth, pollute the water and deplete the natural oxygen supplies from fish and plants. A high level can be very harmful to marine life including corals.
When fish and other organisms are stressed they are prone to infections, such as White Spot. It's important to monitor the level of nitrites. We recommend testing once a week, and ensure levels are below 20ppm, although 0 is the most desirable level.
What's in the box?
- A durable plastic housing,
- A durable plastic stand for test vial,
- Glass Test Vials,
- A 10ml syringe,
- High-resolution colourimetric comparator test (colour chart),
- High-resolution measurement of Nitrate testing liquids,
- Contains up to 100 tests for Nitrate testing,
- Full in-depth instruction manual.